- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Chaya Villa you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaya Villa is conveniently located just 230 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaya Villa, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chaya Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mr. Hua Shop is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sarma Phochana is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fur omelet rice is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
SK Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 80 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaya Villa are:
- B @ ngkok DJ is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Teacher Dewett Mandarin is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 30 Garat Co., LTD. is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.8 km from Chaya Villa and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.