- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Regent Orchid TalatPhlu you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Regent Orchid TalatPhlu is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Regent Orchid TalatPhlu, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Aspire Condo Thapra is 590 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart Whizdom Ratchada-Thapra (5070) is 620 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Watson is 700 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Regent Orchid TalatPhlu is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tasty corner, Talat Phlu is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Nong Tong Steak is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Wisut Potchana is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
RachadaTha Phra Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Regent Orchid TalatPhlu are:
- What Bang Sakae Nok School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok aviation center is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Kanta Thararam School is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 41.8 km from Regent Orchid TalatPhlu and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.