- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Na Reva Charoennakhon is a high-rise condominium that takes your living experience to the next level by reflecting beyond architectural design. The project is inspired by the river's passion and the serenity of the Chao Phraya River scenery by designing every area with the perfect combination and maximizing the most of use to perfectly accommodate residents of all ages. It also allows you to admire the breathtaking view from a classic modernized and prime location in Charoen Nakhon's central city. Furthermore, to meet the diverse needs of residents of all ages, it offers a wide range of facilities such as a swimming pool, gym, kids playground, indoor kids zone, and co-working space.
Furthermore, Na Reva Charoennakhon is conveniently located, with easy access to all destinations via main roads and the Golden MRT Line, which quickly connects to Sathon. The surrounding area is densely packed with numerous amenities, such as schools, well-known hospitals, and well-known shopping malls, including ASIATIQUE The Riverfront, ICONSIAM, Samitivej Hospital Thonburi, Taksin Hospital, Assumption College, Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside, and others.
Na Reva Charoennakhon is a 29-story high-rise condominium project consisting of a single building with 253 residential units. It is located at Charoen Nakhon Road, Samre, Thon Buri, Bangkok. The project is developed by Navarang Development Co.,Ltd., and is scheduled to be completed in 2022.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom (32.50 – 33.30 sq.m)
- 1 Bedroom Loft (29.65 – 38.35 sq.m)
- 1 Bedroom Exclusive (38.75 – 45.65 sq.m)
- 1 Bedroom Plus (52.40 – 55.70 sq.m)
- 2 Bedrooms (53.10 – 60.10 sq.m)
- Communal Gym
- Co-Working Space
- Indoor Kids Zone
- Kids Playground
- Communal Garden Area
- Communal Pool
- 24H Security System
- CCTV (Video Surveillance
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can take the BTS service. The nearest station is Krung Thon Buri BTS. When you leave the station, take a motorcycle taxi to continue to the project, which is about 3.8 kilometers away. The journey approximately takes 5 minutes.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from King Taksin the Great Statue by heading southwest onto Somdet Phra Chao Tak Road with a distance of about 2.4 kilometers. Then, turn left onto Mahaisawan Road and continue straight for about 350 meters. Afterward, turn left again onto Charoen Nakhon Road to continue straight for another 500 meters, and you will find the project on the left.
Na Reva Charoennakhon is conveniently located just 20 m from Mini Mart (P.B.Advance Ltd., Part.), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Na Reva Charoennakhon, the 3 closest being:
- Napak eyebrows 3D is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- The Riverside Bangkok is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Riverside Plaza Bangkok is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Na Reva Charoennakhon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nguan Kee Restaurant - Duck Rice with Chicken Rice is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aunt Mon made to order is 190 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Tokyo confectionery shop is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Needle clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Na Reva Charoennakhon are:
- PWC Music Academy is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- NDC, Samre District is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Asian Institute of Hospitality Management in Academic Association with Les Roches is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 43.5 km from Na Reva Charoennakhon and it takes about 42 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.