- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chuanchuen Park Ville Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chuanchuen Park Ville Village is conveniently located just 730 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chuanchuen Park Ville Village, the 3 closest being:
- SPAR Kanchanaphisek 2 is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-11 is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chuanchuen Park Ville Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fragrant rice kitchen is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sombrun Huaikwang Restaurant is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Pa Mon meat ball is 7.1 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
Sriraprawat Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 5.6 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chuanchuen Park Ville Village are:
- Mj studio floor is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Baan Rung Thongdee is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Uncle Thong Dee's House is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 56.9 km from Chuanchuen Park Ville Village and it takes about 51 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.