- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38
A modern detached house project is potentially situated in the heart of the city, with only 10 minutes away from the Thong lo area and a few minutes to the expressway, Hua Mak ARL, and On Nut BTS. The project is close to many other facilities such as Iam Sombat Fresh Market, Thanya Park, Seacon Square Srinagarindra, Paradise Park, and Srinagarindra Train Night Market. Moreover, The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38 comes with meticulous designs that fulfill your stay with happiness and relaxation.
The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38 is located on Phatthanakan Road, Suan Luang, Suan Luang, Bangkok. It is a detached house project consisting of 112 residential units. The project was developed by Pruksa Real Estate and was completed in 2017.
Room Types and Details
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (204 sq.m)
- Communal Gym
- Car Parking
- Communal Pool
- 24H Security
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
Direction to the project
- To get to the project by car, you can start on Phatthanakan Road toward Soi Preecha Tower/Soi Phatthanakan 44, about 51 meters. After that, turn left to Soi Preecha Tower/Soi Phatthanakan 44, and go straight for 1.7 kilometers. When you see a roundabout, take the 1st exit and go straight for 22 meters, and you will find the project
- To get to the project by public transport, you can take the ARL. The nearest station is Huai Mak APL. Once you get off the station, you can take a car taxi or motorbike taxi to the project.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38 is located 2470 from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- CP Food Market is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Restaurant Tena is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- TANTHAI PIZZA is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- TANTHAI PIZZA is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Dr.Miao TCM Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 140 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38 are:
- The Plant Elite is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Nurul Islam is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Attarakiah School Al-Islam Meeya is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 21.8 km from The Plant Estique Pattanakarn 38 and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.