- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Estate Srinakarin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Estate Srinakarin is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Estate Srinakarin, the 3 closest being:
- Aurora Gold Shop is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Mackie is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Kit Charoen On Nut Shop is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Estate Srinakarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rangsit Noodle is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Morjabok is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Full app is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bangna Hall is the nearest health facility, which is 340 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Estate Srinakarin are:
- Bangkok Makeup Academy is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- STAET1 is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Maxpiano Studio is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 21.6 km from The Estate Srinakarin and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.