- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan On Nut Sukhumvit 77 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan On Nut Sukhumvit 77 is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan On Nut Sukhumvit 77, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Branch 1464 is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Pa Tum Shop is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan On Nut Sukhumvit 77 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mahachai Seafood Shop is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Convenience store is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Kumgangsan Restaurant is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Kitti Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 890 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan On Nut Sukhumvit 77 are:
- Ayumi School is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Jindapong School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- School is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 23.1 km from Baan On Nut Sukhumvit 77 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.