- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Bangkok Narathiwas you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Bangkok Narathiwas is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-Eleven Chan Branch 16, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Bangkok Narathiwas, the 3 closest being:
- Craftsman James is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Soi 14 Narathiwat is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Narongrit is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Bangkok Narathiwas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Srisuda is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Corner Shop is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tasty Good Noodles is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Animal Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 120 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Bangkok Narathiwas are:
- SMIT Visa Application School is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Raining study is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Casa Bambino international preschool is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.9 km from The Bangkok Narathiwas and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.