- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Station Sathorn - Bangrak you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Station Sathorn - Bangrak is conveniently located just 230 m from TPI Olefins Co., Ltd., which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Station Sathorn - Bangrak, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Station Sathorn - Bangrak is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Doubly Restaurant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Best Cup is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- S. Dragon Ice Shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thai Wachirathan Clinic Yan Nawa Temple Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 680 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Station Sathorn - Bangrak are:
- Sums school is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Chaloem Phrakiat Building is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Wat Sutthi Wararam School is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.6 km from The Station Sathorn - Bangrak and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.