- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at St. Louis Grand Terrace you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
St. Louis Grand Terrace is conveniently located just 200 m from 7 Eleven (#0810), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of St. Louis Grand Terrace, the 3 closest being:
- Louis Mart is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Phichai 2 Branch is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where St. Louis Grand Terrace is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- BENTO&BAKE is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Charm Shabu & Donburi is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Baan I-Hom is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
St. Louis Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of St. Louis Grand Terrace are:
- Thai-Chinese Economic Development Association is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Studied is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Aim Music Guitar School teaches all types of guitars. is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.9 km from St. Louis Grand Terrace and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.