- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bangrak Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bangrak Condominium is conveniently located just 160 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bangrak Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- TPI Olefins Co., Ltd. is 450 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bangrak Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bao Kaban Beef Noodle is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lao Chue Fishballs is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hong fish ball, Chinatown is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thai Wachirathan Clinic Yan Nawa Temple Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 400 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bangrak Condominium are:
- Chaloem Phrakiat Building is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sums school is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Yannawa Temple School is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.3 km from Bangrak Condominium and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.