- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ascott Sathorn Bangkok is conveniently located just 460 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Tops market Empire | Supermarket Empire Tower is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- C'Mart is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ascott Sathorn Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Brewery 9 is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aldo's is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hung Peng Pork Ball is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Global Wellness Resources Co.,Ltd is the nearest health facility, which is 280 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ascott Sathorn Bangkok are:
- Joy Kindergarten is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Chuan Chuen Kindergarten is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Aim Music Guitar School teaches all types of guitars. is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 35.0 km from Ascott Sathorn Bangkok and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.