- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Ariel Apartments you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ariel Apartments is conveniently located just 210 m from 7 Eleven (#0810), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ariel Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Louis Mart is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Phichai 2 Branch is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ariel Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Charm Shabu & Donburi is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Baan I-Hom is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- BENTO&BAKE is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Saint Louis Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 360 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ariel Apartments are:
- Studied is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Thai-Chinese Economic Development Association is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Saint Louis College is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.0 km from Ariel Apartments and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.