- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Urbana Sathorn, a condominium in the heart of the city on Sathorn Road, surrounded by a wide range of local amenities. Just 800 meters to Chong Nonsi BTS, close to shopping centers, and leading department stores like Silom Complex and Thaniya Plaza to meet the needs of urban living
South Sathorn Road, Thung Mahamek, Sathon, Bangkok
Urbana Sathorn is a project development from Urbana Estate Company Limited and was completed in 2006. The project, occupying approximately 2 rai, is a high-rise condominium, 1 building of 35 floors with 242 residential units. The parking can accommodate 300 cars.
- 1-bedroom type (65 sq.m)
- 2-bedroom type (104 sq.m)
- 3-bedroom type (180 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Squash court
- Garden and BBQ area
- 24-hour security system with CCTV
- on-site shops and buildings
- Wi-Fi in common areas at extra cost (45 baht/ month)
Directions to the project
- To get to the project by car, start from Rama IV Intersection heading towards Lumphini MRT. When passing the station, turn left onto South Sathorn Road for 1 kilometer. You will find the project on the left-hand side.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can take the Skytrain near the project within 800 meters away. Get off at Chong Nonsi BTS station on Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road. Go down the road until you reach North-South Sathorn Intersection, and turn left onto South Sathorn Road. Keep walking for 550 meters, and turn left by taking the stairs. After going down the stairs, walk for 10 meters, and you will reach the project on the right-hand side.
Urbana Hospitality’s Corporate Services include our award-winning meeting facilities and on-site business centers as well as an impressive selection of corporate housing in conveniently-located serviced apartments for everyone from individual travelers to large family groups.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Urbana Sathorn you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Urbana Sathorn is conveniently located just 150 m from Family Mart Suanplu Branch (Gas Station), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Urbana Sathorn, the 3 closest being:
- JTB (Thailand) Limited. Harindhorn Building. 9th Fl.,Room 9C,9D,9E and 9I, 54 North Sathorn Rd. Silom Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500 Thailand. is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Yorata is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Saladaeng Market (Rom Khiao) is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Urbana Sathorn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Khanitha & Gallery is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- abelle bar and bistro is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Secret Garden is 170 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
BNH Medical Center is the nearest health facility, which is 340 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Urbana Sathorn are:
- CJ#005 is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Rainbowland Child Development Center is 410 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- St. Andrews International School, Sathorn is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.1 km from Urbana Sathorn and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.