- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Supreme Team Company was established in 1993 by a group of friends who share the same philosophy of providing high quality residences with spacious and comfortableliving area in the heart of Bangkok. Supreme Team has maintained these concepts in all of its properties, from high-rise, low-rise condominiums to townhouse development. From Supreme Team's inception, the development of our projects never stands still; we have continuously looked for ways to improve our products. Our mission is to enhance living quality and fulfill our customers’ satisfaction as a foundation to build “THE FUTURE TOGETHER”.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Supreme Ville you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Supreme Ville is conveniently located just 470 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Supreme Ville, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Tops market | Supermarket Inside Linchee is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Supreme Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rice noodle grandma Mimi is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bongchu Company Limited is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Cozy Corner Yenakart is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
CJ Medi Care (Thailand) Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 310 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Supreme Ville are:
- Garden International School Bangkok is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Mother's Pride is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Ban San Fan Kindergarten (Khru Waen) - BaanSanFun Kindergarten is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.6 km from Supreme Ville and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.