- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Serenity Park Sathon you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Serenity Park Sathon is conveniently located just 190 m from 7-Eleven Sri Bamphen Branch (00553), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Serenity Park Sathon, the 3 closest being:
- zhong antique is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Tuck is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Market Market Dairy is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Serenity Park Sathon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SKS is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- OJI is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Malai School Malaysia is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
AIC Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Serenity Park Sathon are:
- Kanlaya Nukhro School is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Hankao ASEAN Service Center is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Chinese language testing service center is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.9 km from Serenity Park Sathon and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.