- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok is conveniently located just 130 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- Liangtong shopping mall is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Silom Complex is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Cap with Embroidery Service is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- MoMo Café is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Baan Khanitha & Gallery is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- abelle bar and bistro is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
BNH Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 510 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok are:
- Sirinthip Kindergarten, Early Childhood Nursery is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Indiana University ASEAN Gateway is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Rainbowland Child Development Center is 580 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.1 km from Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.