- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Chan you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Chan is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven TPI Tower Branch, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Chan, the 3 closest being:
- savan is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Positive Trade Company Limited is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Thung Mahamek Town Center is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Chan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Larb Ped Bridge 5 is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Krua Sathorn is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khun Pu's kitchen is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Japan Rehabilitation Center ISHII LIFE SUPPORT PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC is the nearest health facility, which is 20 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Chan are:
- Brainfitness headoffice is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Chan Chao Kindergarten is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Ava school is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.3 km from Baan Suan Chan and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.