- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Siriyenakat you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Siriyenakat is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Siriyenakat, the 3 closest being:
- CP Freshmart Sathorn Condo is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- V.Shop Express is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Siriyenakat is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Kitchen at Yenakat is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mama Dolores is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yenakart Bistro is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
CJ Medi Care (Thailand) Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 130 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Siriyenakat are:
- Ban San Fan Kindergarten (Khru Waen) - BaanSanFun Kindergarten is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Garden International School Bangkok is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Crescent International School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.9 km from Baan Siriyenakat and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.