- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Si Phraya River View you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Si Phraya River View is conveniently located just 90 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Si Phraya River View, the 3 closest being:
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Tops daily mini supermarket | River City Bangkok is 340 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Si Phraya River View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 2 Tom Yum Noodles is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Che Pha Ahan Tai is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yentafo Pop, Suan Lum Chao Old Restaurant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mit Charoenkrung Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Si Phraya River View are:
- Kularb Witthaya School is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kularb Wittaya School is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mahaprutaram Girls' School under the Royal Patronage of her Majesty the Queen is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 35.8 km from Si Phraya River View and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.