- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bangkok River Park you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bangkok River Park is conveniently located just 410 m from 7-Eleven Ratchawong Nam Tha Branch, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bangkok River Park, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Sampeng Branch is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 450 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bangkok River Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Prince, a la carte is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Ju Pochana is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Fish Porridge, Cooked to Order is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Pradit Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.4 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bangkok River Park are:
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Chakkrawat Rajawat is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- University is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ellin Machinery Company Limited is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.1 km from Bangkok River Park and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.