- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Phakamon Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Phakamon Village is conveniently located just 320 m from 7-Eleven Makmai Village Branch, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Phakamon Village, the 3 closest being:
- Blue shop Super Store is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven (Wongsakorn Market) is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Wongsakorn Market, Point 2 is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Phakamon Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Stagnant noodles is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mother's Kitchen is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- JJ Fried Chicken is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Gov & Sunn - Business Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 460 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Phakamon Village are:
- Wat Nong Yai School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Blue Music Academy is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Kumon Silk, Wongsakorn Market is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.8 km from Phakamon Village and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.