- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Krung Thong Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Krung Thong Village is conveniently located just 50 m from 7 eleven silk branch, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Krung Thong Village, the 3 closest being:
- Bravo Company is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Mini Abso & Abso Wow is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Fruit Air is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Krung Thong Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Amporn 7-11 Saimai 31 is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mae Nak Cha Chicken Rice is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sugar Cafe 20.20 is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Suksiri Pet Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 180 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Krung Thong Village are:
- Robot Child Saimai is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Orange house is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- The Aussie Visoin is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from Krung Thong Village and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.