- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Arunwan 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Arunwan 1 is conveniently located just 410 m from Jung Supermarket, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Arunwan 1, the 3 closest being:
- Jung Super Market is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Etc. looks good, good health is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Wongsakorn Market, Point 2 is 600 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Arunwan 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Okini Grilled is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Eat Me Plz is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pee Nuad, Silk Tail Ox Soup is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Saimai Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 680 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Arunwan 1 are:
- Kids Challenges is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Kids Challenges Center to promote and stimulate child development. is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Saras Witaed Saimai School is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.4 km from Arunwan 1 and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.