- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Neramit Saimai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Neramit Saimai is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Neramit Saimai, the 3 closest being:
- Tops daily mini supermarket | Permsin 2 is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Neramit Saimai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 555 Kitchen is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Morale / Turner is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Zong Stewed Duck is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Hospital Space Connect is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Neramit Saimai are:
- Ao Ngoen School (On-Hem Anusorn School) is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Sound Music Shop is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Sound Music is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.9 km from Baan Suan Neramit Saimai and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.