- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sue Trong Village Sai Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sue Trong Village Sai Mai is conveniently located just 290 m from Family Mart Paholyothin 52 (Saphanmai), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sue Trong Village Sai Mai, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 and Soi Phahon Yothin 52 is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart Branch 0516 is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sue Trong Village Sai Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Boiled noodles is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Brother and sister Atom is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Traditional Tom Yum Lemon Noodles is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Natthakon Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 640 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sue Trong Village Sai Mai are:
- Kumon Phahonyothin 52 is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Amornrat kindergarten is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Kumon Bang Bua Thong Road 340 is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 42.2 km from Sue Trong Village Sai Mai and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.