- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
SIAMNUWAT Co.,Ltd., one of a leading property development company in Thailand who believe that to create a great place for people to live is not about brick and mortar, not just about location or design. But it’s truly a community that people can live and enjoy their lives not only for today but years beyond.
We keep creating a sanctuary of comfort and perfect quality of living in a heart of Bangkok.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Wish@Siam you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wish@Siam is conveniently located just 50 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wish@Siam, the 3 closest being:
- proud souvenir shop is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Asia Building Branch is 330 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Wish@Siam is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Fork Eatery is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Phichayada is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thai Food Shop is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Phirom Phesat Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 420 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wish@Siam are:
- De-Chine de Chine is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Thailand Hotel is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Sammajivasilpa School is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.9 km from Wish@Siam and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.