- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Address Siam-Ratchathewi, experience the superior living in a Prestige-Luxe style, located in the heart of Bangkok. Sitting on Phetchaburi Road, the project is just 150 meters from Ratchathewi BTS and surrounded by various amenities such as Siam Paragon, Central World, Gaysorn Village, Triam Udom Suksa School, and Phyathai Hospital. Under the concept 'Living the Prestige - Crafted for Elites' inspired by classic palace architecture combining Thai charm, the project creates aesthetics of living through superior design and world-class materials to serve all lifestyles. Enjoy the full range of facilities such as a lobby, a garden, a lounge, a fitness center, a library, a swimming pool, and parking space. The Address Siam-Ratchathewi is ready to be yours today.
The Address Siam-Ratchathewi is located on Petchaburi Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok. The project is a high-rise condominium project with a 50-storey building on approximately 3 rai. It includes 880 residential units and 1 shop unit under the project development from AP (Thailand), expected to be completed in 2022.
- 1 bedroom (31-35 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (51.50-69.50 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (86 sq.m)
- Duplex 1 bedroom (50 sq.m)
- Duplex 2 bedrooms (65 sq.m)
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security system
- CCTV camera
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can get off at the Ratchathewi BTS, the nearest station to the project. Then, head north for 56 meters and turn left onto Phetchaburi Road for 270 meters; you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by car, start from Nang Loeng Intersection and head southeast on Phitsanulok Road and continue for 390 meters. Go straight past Yommarat Intersection and continue onto Petchaburi Road for 1.95 kilometers; you will find the project on the right.
AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited is a leading property development company, offering a wide range of residential properties for sale including townhouses, detached houses, semi detached house and condominiums. Each development project is located in a convenient residential neighbourhood or very close to the central business area, thus residents have easy access to various destinations. We accommodate the differing needs and lifestyles of residents and are committed to delivering quality design that fits in with the specific characteristics of each neighbourhood.
The company has an aspiration to develop high-quality residential properties located in the heart of the city or in great residential areas. In addition to potential locations in urban areas or near the public transport system, we focus on accommodating the needs of home buyers of each segment. Location, neighbourhood characteristics, individual needs and lifestyles are all taken into account in determining the optimal solution for our customers and ensuring the best possible properties, price range, brands and styles.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Address Siam-Ratchathewi is conveniently located just 60 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Address Siam-Ratchathewi, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Branch 9693 Asia Ratchathewi Building is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Asia Building Branch is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Network Marketing Company Limited is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Address Siam-Ratchathewi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cheer Shop is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jae Orn is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jae Orn, Jeon restaurant, northeastern food and seafood is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Phetchaburi Ten Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 150 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Address Siam-Ratchathewi are:
- Thai Spice Co., Ltd. is 130 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- June Quilt is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Forward English, Floor 12 is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.1 km from The Address Siam-Ratchathewi and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.