- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at CONNER Ratchathewi you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
CONNER Ratchathewi is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of CONNER Ratchathewi, the 3 closest being:
- Good Noodle Company Limited is 180 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Subin is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Siamchai, Banthat Thong Branch is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where CONNER Ratchathewi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hua Heng Li Ice Factory is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Taoroti Chachak is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ban Phaeng Restaurant is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Phetchaburi Sip Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 70 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of CONNER Ratchathewi are:
- Kingphet School is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Siam Singapore International School is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Imm Aim Kindergarten is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.8 km from CONNER Ratchathewi and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.