- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Ideo Q Victory, an outstanding condominium with a futuristic design developed under the concept of "Inspirational, Innovative and Organic," blends in with every era and modernizes with cutting-edge technologies such as digital door lock and automatic parking as well as it combines with natural trees and streams that become a part of your life. In addition, the project’s hallway comes with a "Single Corridor" design that allows you to immerse yourself in a bright and airy space. It is fully equipped with facilities in large common areas on the 38th and 39th floors, such as a 360-degree swimming pool, a hydrotherapy pool, a sunken seat, a skyline gym, a business & social lounge to make your relaxation experience unlike any other. It is ideal for the new generation’s lifestyle.
Furthermore, Ideo Q Victory is excellent in terms of location, close to Victory Monument BTS and surrounded by many lifestyle centers, such as Century The Movie Plaza, Soi Rangnam, King Power, Santiphap Park, Pratunam Market, Chulalongkorn University, Rajavithi Hospital, Phyathai Hospital 2, Ramathibodi Hospital, etc.
Ideo Q Victory is a 39-story high-rise condominium with 1 building and 348 residential units located in Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok. The project is developed by Ananda Development, and was completed in 2019.
Room Types and Details
- Studio (28 sq.m.)
- 1 Bedroom (35.5 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedrooms (48 - 60.5 sq.m.)
- Key-card access
- Communal pool and Hydrotherapy pool
- Communal gym (Skyline gym)
- Sky garden
- Sunken seat
- Business & social lounge
- 24-hour security system
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transport, you can take the BTS Skytrain. The nearest station is Victory Monument BTS. Once you get off the station, head southeast for 71 meters. Then, you will find the project on your left-hand side.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Victory Monument by heading southeast on Phahon Yothin Road (Route 1). Then, exit the roundabout to enter Thanon Phaya Thai. Continue for 450 meters, and you will find the project on your left-hand side.
Ananda Development Public Company Limited was founded in 1999 by Chanond Ruangkritya.
Ananda has continued to develop its brands and its unique Urban Living Solutions, resulting in it becoming the leading developer of residential projects in close proximity to mass transit stations in Bangkok. Ananda achieved this success through its branded products such as "IDEO", first launched in 2007 and "IDEO MOBI" first launched in the first quarter of 2012. Its stylish, modern and high quality, yet affordable products have led to Ananda becoming one of the best-known property development brands in Bangkok.
Ananda Development Public Company Limited (the Company or Ananda), registration number 0107554000119, with the security symbol “ANAN” on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, was established in 1999 to engage in the real estate development business. The Company converted to be a public company limited in 2011 and has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 2012.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Ideo Q Victory you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ideo Q Victory is conveniently located just 520 m from 7-Eleven, Faculty of Pharmacy, Mahidol University, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ideo Q Victory, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven, Rama 6 Branch is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven, Department of Science Service is 660 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ideo Q Victory is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noodle shop, Chana, Mana, Fish Noodles, Pork, Roasted Chicken, Shell Chuan Chuan, get out at the event is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Papaya Salad Train is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Jae Wan Railway Station beside the Department of Highways is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Priest Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 380 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ideo Q Victory are:
- PRR Group Co.,Ltd. is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Cathedral of Sangha Hospital is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Stang Mongkolsuk Building is 760 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.8 km from Ideo Q Victory and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.