- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Green Garden you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Green Garden is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-Eleven Srinakarin 49, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Green Garden, the 3 closest being:
- Tops market Seacon Srinakarin | Seacon Square Srinakarin is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Green Garden is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Grood House is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rider Grill is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Noodle Asia Branch 1 is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
The Physio One Physical Therapy and Acupuncture Clinic Seacon Srinakarin Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 540 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Green Garden are:
- Kaenthong Upatham School is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- KaenthongUbprathum School is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- The Golf Connex is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 22.6 km from The Green Garden and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.