- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Royal Nakarin Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Royal Nakarin Villa is conveniently located just 550 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Royal Nakarin Villa, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express Supapong is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Express is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Royal Nakarin Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Muslim restaurant (Khlong Tris Bridge) is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Chit Aree is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Dr. Basil, 30 baht is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Phattharakan Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 730 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Royal Nakarin Villa are:
- Yoopensukanusorn School is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- The school is happy. is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Wat Wachiratham Sathit School is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.2 km from Royal Nakarin Villa and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.