- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Hi Seacon Station you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hi Seacon Station is conveniently located just 800 m from Lm Lucky Mart, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hi Seacon Station , the 3 closest being:
- World Car is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Paradise Place is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Minimore, Paradise Place Branch is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hi Seacon Station is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hot Pot Home BAAN SUKI (Shirakarin Delivery Point) is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Suki Teenoi (Supreme) is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Steak with clean food, Srinakin branch is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Luxury Surgery Center is the nearest health facility, which is 590 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hi Seacon Station are:
- Maru Vocational School of Cruises and Hotel Management (Maru CHOT) is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Wichakon Srinakarin School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Bangkok Dance School, Paradise Park is 980 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.7 km from Hi Seacon Station and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.