- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Bibury Srinakarin you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Bibury Srinakarin is conveniently located just 120 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bibury Srinakarin, the 3 closest being:
- Kang Yong Air Care Center is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kokthai Ban Phaeng Shop Paradise Park, G Floor is 420 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Paradise Park is 420 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bibury Srinakarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- MK Restaurant - Paradise Park Branch is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rice shop Ootoya is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lamchareon Seafood Paradise Park is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
For migraine and joint pain and all vertebrae and nerves is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bibury Srinakarin are:
- AISB is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Brain School is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- King Math Paradise Park is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 23.2 km from Bibury Srinakarin and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.