- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Chinatown Residence Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chinatown Residence Bangkok is conveniently located just 30 m from 7 eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chinatown Residence Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- 7 ELEVEn 11481 is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Sahachai Trading Maw Fish Limited Partnership is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chinatown Residence Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jek Pui Curry is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jag Pui Curry Shop (Che Chia) is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nai Mao Duck Noodles is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Poh Teck Temple is the nearest health facility, which is 320 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chinatown Residence Bangkok are:
- Huay Hai Village is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kusol Samakonwittayalai School is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Wat Khanikhon School is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.3 km from Chinatown Residence Bangkok and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.