- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The 8 Collection you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The 8 Collection is conveniently located just 330 m from 7-Eleven, branches, Welfare Shops of the Royal Thai Air Force. (14575), which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The 8 Collection, the 3 closest being:
- Dangshop is 750 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Factory silk is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Benz car parts shop is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The 8 Collection is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The sea is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Trip Restaurant is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Hotel De'Moc is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Komsan dentist shop is the nearest health facility, which is 370 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The 8 Collection are:
- Willpower Institute 30 is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Wachiramakut School is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Trithosathep Temple School is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 35.4 km from The 8 Collection and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.