- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Redefine your happy life by beginning a new life chapter at Tree Condo Sukhumvit 50, a low-rise condominium with a perfectly fused modern lifestyle and relaxation of nature offers a special emphasis on a simple and luxurious design. The project includes a rooftop relaxation area, a gym, a swimming pool for kids and adults, and a Jacuzzi, making your moments and family life more enjoyable.
Furthermore, Tree Condo Sukhumvit 50 is adjacent to numerous amenities, including Tesco Lotus On Nut, Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School, On Nut Fresh Market, Ratchada Train Night Market, Kluaynamthai Hospital, Gateway Ekkamai, Major Ekamai, Sukhumvit Hospital, etc. Aside from that, it is situated in a potential location with easy access to all destinations due to its proximity to On Nut BTS, which is approximately 540 meters away and takes about 6 minutes to reach. It is also easily accessible by private car due to its proximity to the Sukhumvit 62 Expressway, which is only 4 kilometers away.
Tree Condo Sukhumvit 52 is an 8-story low-rise condominium consisting of a single building with 73 exclusive units. It is located at Soi Sukhumvit 52, Sukhumvit Road, Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok. It was developed by Big Tree Asset and completed in 2009.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom (43 - 68 sq.m)
- 2 Bedrooms (75 - 83 sq.m)
- Penthouse (113.5 - 114.5 sq.m)
- Passenger Lifts
- Car Parking
- 24H Security System
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
- Saltwater Swimming Pool (Kids & Adults)
- Communal Gym
- Sky Garden / BBQ Area
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from the Bang Na Expressway Inbound by heading north on Sukhumvit Road (Route 3) to continue on Sanphawut Road/Bang Na-Trat Frontage Road with a distance of about 3.8 kilometers. Then, turn left onto Soi Sukhumvit 52 at the Burger King Drive-Thru for about 210 meters and turn left again. After that, continue straight for about 120 meters, and you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can take the BTS service at the On Nut BTS, about 450 meters away from the project, which is considered the nearest station. When getting off the station, continue walking southeast on Sukhumvit Road (Route 3) for about 120 meters and turn right onto Soi Sukhumvit 52 to continue for another 210 meters. After that, turn left again to continue straight for 120 meters, and you will find the project on the right. For greater convenience, however, you can take the motorcycle service to the project, which takes approximately 3 minutes.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Tree Condo Sukhumvit 52 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tree Condo Sukhumvit 52 is conveniently located just 230 m from 7-11 Sukhumvit 52 in the middle of the alley, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tree Condo Sukhumvit 52, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Seven Eleven The Phyll Sukhumvit 54 is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Tree Condo Sukhumvit 52 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ton Phon Vegetarian Restaurant is 760 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- siam treat is 720 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Prikhorm Thai Restaurant is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Kluaynamthai Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tree Condo Sukhumvit 52 are:
- Sukhumvit 71 is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Panyapiwat Sukhumvit Education Center is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Panyapiwat School is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.2 km from Tree Condo Sukhumvit 52 and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.