- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Link Vano Sukhumvit 64 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Link Vano Sukhumvit 64 is conveniently located just 190 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Link Vano Sukhumvit 64, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Sukhumvit 64/2 is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Seveneleven is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Link Vano Sukhumvit 64 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sixty Four Restaurant is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sixty Four 64 is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Som tum gai yang is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
ID Life Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 550 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Link Vano Sukhumvit 64 are:
- Pipattana School is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Anglo Singapore International School is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sriwattana is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.1 km from The Link Vano Sukhumvit 64 and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.