- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Regent Home 4 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Regent Home 4 is located 1820 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Regent Home 4, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Regent Home 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Top Chef Supply is 1.8 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Larb Roi Et is 1.8 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Nong Ba Carte Restaurant is 0.4 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
ク リ ニ ッ ク Banana is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Regent Home 4 are:
- Bubble Language School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Siam Saamtri School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Bangkok Fellowship is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.6 km from Regent Home 4 and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.