- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The company has emphasized on the importance of the customers constantly for more than 30 years from its beginning as a family business to become the listed real-estate development company worth over a billion Thai baht. Under the name SENA Development Public Company Limited, the owner still upholds the principle of the importance of the customer.
The commitment has shown in its vision, mission and business model. We are proud to be the quality real estate company as well as to make all customers be able to own their residences at price that's worth paying for. Moreover, during the terrible flood crisis, our company provides aid from SENA Volunteer Center that helps to take care of customers in various projects because we see all of our customers as a part of our family.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at PITI SUKHUMVIT 101 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
PITI SUKHUMVIT 101 is conveniently located just 10 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of PITI SUKHUMVIT 101, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Thanyawalai Tanned Shop is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Pawin Restaurant (Sukhumvit Road) is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where PITI SUKHUMVIT 101 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sanitary meatballs is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Rice noodles with coconut milk and curry in Grandma recipe is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- KFC is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
ID Life Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of PITI SUKHUMVIT 101 are:
- Kam Phaeng Beauty School is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Precious Learners World International Nursery and Kindergarten is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Sahamit Business and Technology College of Business Administration is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.7 km from PITI SUKHUMVIT 101 and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.