- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nanthawan Onnut 44 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nanthawan Onnut 44 is conveniently located just 820 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nanthawan Onnut 44, the 3 closest being:
- Promroj Kongtek is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Bangna accommodation is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Wachiratham Market is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Nanthawan Onnut 44 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chicken noodles. Very tasty. is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Jay Sawai Bitter Gourd Chicken Noodles is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Masterful (Basil as you wish, unlimited rice) is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Doctor Orapin Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nanthawan Onnut 44 are:
- Artroom sukumvit101/1 teaches children art (100 baht tuition) is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- TCN Fashion Classroom by kru.Aom is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Children Development Center Pratheep Thai Children is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from Nanthawan Onnut 44 and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.