- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Vision: The Company is wholeheartedly dedeciated to deliver good quality for the living and aim to be one of Thailand's top ten property developers.
Mission: The Company aims to devlier at best of the products and services in order to meet with customers' needs and to be the “Class of Living” of the new generations.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Hue Sukhumvit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hue Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 320 m from 7-Eleven Quinn Condo Branch (17197), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hue Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- LACO MALL is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 101 True Digital Park is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Aden is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Hue Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grandma Hom's Kitchen is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Courageous Kitchen is 340 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Rungroj Subdistrict is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
101 Bangkok IVF is the nearest health facility, which is 250 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hue Sukhumvit are:
- IBAF Imperial Bakery and food Culinary School is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Anglo Singapore International School is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Pipattana School is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.7 km from Hue Sukhumvit and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.