- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Galeria Sukhumvit 64 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Galeria Sukhumvit 64 is conveniently located just 550 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Galeria Sukhumvit 64, the 3 closest being:
- LACO MALL is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- left outlet is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- True Digital (5G) is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Galeria Sukhumvit 64 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Exploding Meatballs is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fried Pork with Fragrant Rice is 370 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Zaab Yummy By Mint is 360 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
101 Bangkok IVF is the nearest health facility, which is 780 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Galeria Sukhumvit 64 are:
- Pipattana School is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- IBAF Imperial Bakery and food Culinary School is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Anglo Singapore International School is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.3 km from Galeria Sukhumvit 64 and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.