- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at 3 Bedroom Townhome in Sukhumvit 93 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
3 Bedroom Townhome in Sukhumvit 93 is conveniently located just 830 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of 3 Bedroom Townhome in Sukhumvit 93, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where 3 Bedroom Townhome in Sukhumvit 93 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lui Suan Noodle is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Rattanakosin Kitchen is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Jaebelatham Suk Restaurant is 950 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Natural Home Kluaynamthai is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of 3 Bedroom Townhome in Sukhumvit 93 are:
- Bangkok Fellowship is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok Testing Services is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Bubble Language School - On Nut 24 (Bubble Nut School 24 is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.1 km from 3 Bedroom Townhome in Sukhumvit 93 and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.