- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Tempo Phaholyothin you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Tempo Phaholyothin is conveniently located just 110 m from Kudsan Bakery & Coffee, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Tempo Phaholyothin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Phahonyothin 2 Branch is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Tempo Phaholyothin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kensaku is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Kensaku is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- À la carte restaurant is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Dormitory building until Veterans' Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 290 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Tempo Phaholyothin are:
- Studio 14 is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Artino Phaholyothin is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Superlative English School is 0.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.3 km from The Tempo Phaholyothin and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.