- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Crest Phahonyothin 11 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Crest Phahonyothin 11 is conveniently located just 360 m from 7- Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Crest Phahonyothin 11, the 3 closest being:
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Crest Phahonyothin 11 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sasori Izakaya is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pizza Pazza is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rocca Bkk is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Hemodialysis Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 680 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Crest Phahonyothin 11 are:
- Fai-Fah by TMB is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Panyapiwat Education Center is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Panya Phiwat Learning Center is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.3 km from The Crest Phahonyothin 11 and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.