- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Experience another level of superior living at the "Sense Phaholyothin," the most luxurious condominium in Samsen Nai. The project is conveniently located in a potential area next to Saphan Khwai BTS station and Suthikan Expressway, making your life easy to access numerous well-known amenities such as Big C Saphan Khwai, Central Plaza Ladprao, Union Center One, and Chatuchak Weekend Market. Moreover, many hospitals surround the project, including Rajavithi Hospital, Paolo Memorial Hospital, Phyathai 2 International Hospital, etc. Furthermore, the project provides outstanding facilities to meet the urban living needs.
Sense Phaholyothin is a condominium project located at 105 Soi Inthamara 4, Sutthisan Winitchai Road, Samsen Nai Subdistrict, Phaya Thai District, Bangkok. It is a 21-story high-rise condominium comprising 154 residential units. The project is developed by Sense Estate Company and was completed in 2012.
Room Types and Details
- Studio (29.10 - 29.66 sq.m)
- 1 Bedroom (33.98 - 52.29 sq.m)
- 2 Bedrooms (52.29 - 65.19 sq.m)
- Duplex (72.00 - 77.91 sq.m)
- BBQ grilled area
- Car Parking
- Communal pool
- Key card access system
- Shuttle Bus to the BTS
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
Direction to the project
To get to the project, you can take the nearest BTS station: Saphan Khwai Station. When exiting the station, head straight to Saliratthawiphak Road for 43 meters and turn left at the Saliratthawiphak Road. Continue walking for another 470 meters, and the project is on the left-hand side.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Sense Phaholyothin you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sense Phaholyothin is conveniently located just 50 m from Tesco Lotus Express, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sense Phaholyothin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Inthamara Branch 4 is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Seven Seas Travel Limited Partnership is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven #4636 is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sense Phaholyothin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Night shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Main Dish Food Bar & Coffee is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Orange Blossom is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Prachasuk Clinic branch Inthamara 4 is the nearest health facility, which is 120 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sense Phaholyothin are:
- British Early Childhood Language School is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sandee Thai School is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- British Early Years Centre- International Kindergarten and Preschool is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.4 km from Sense Phaholyothin and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.