- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Lumpini Ville Phahol-Suthisarn you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lumpini Ville Phahol-Suthisarn is conveniently located just 150 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lumpini Ville Phahol-Suthisarn, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Inthamara Branch 4 is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Seven Seas Travel Limited Partnership is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Lumpini Ville Phahol-Suthisarn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Isan Restaurant is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- For You Store is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Chicken Noodle is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Prachasuk Clinic branch Inthamara 4 is the nearest health facility, which is 320 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lumpini Ville Phahol-Suthisarn are:
- Sandee Thai School is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- British Early Childhood Language School is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Locomotives of KM 11 Community Learning Center, Chatuchak Sub-district, Chatuchak District, Bangkok is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.6 km from Lumpini Ville Phahol-Suthisarn and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.