- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at El Presidente you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
El Presidente is located 1.9 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of El Presidente, the 3 closest being:
- Amphol is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- TimeTalad.com markets dot com. is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Fortune One is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where El Presidente is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pupto is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Holy Basil is 1.5 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Grilled Pork Neck is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Thao Hiranpanasura Shrine is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of El Presidente are:
- Yomahara is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- KIDSFUN HOUSE is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Container School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hospital Helipad is located 1.9 km from El Presidente and it takes about 6 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.