- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Klass Condo Siam, a high-class condominium in a perfect location in the Siam area. It allows convenient travel for all residents' lifestyles.
The project is located just 170 meters away from the National Stadium BTS and surrounded by leading department stores and famous restaurants for true relaxation. Although the condo is 8-floor high, it is completed with a saltwater swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, garden area, and a strict security system to give peace of mind and pleasure of living.
Klass Condo Siam is located at Soi Kasemsan 2, Rama 1 Road, Pathum Wan, Bangkok. It was a development of Class Assets Company in 2016. The project is a low-rise 8-floor condominium, 1 building of 79 residential units, and 69 cars.
- 1 bedroom (44-50 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (57-84 sq.m)
* The project sells fully-fitted units consisting of built-in furniture, electric stove, hood, sanitary bathroom ware, and air conditioners.
- Reception and lobby
- Passenger elevators
- Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Multipurpose room
- Fitness center
- Gardens and rest areas
- Key Card Access
- Digital Door Lock and Video door phone
- Smoke extraction devices
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by public transportation, you can get off at National Stadium BTS and walk into Soi Kasemsan 2 for 170 meters; you will find the project on the right.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Klass Siam you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Klass Siam is conveniently located just 170 m from Seven Branch Mercure ibis, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Klass Siam, the 3 closest being:
- Yamaha Music Square Bangkok is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- ION Plaza Pratunam is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Namu Life Shop is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Klass Siam is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- FOOD is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- FOOD is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Asia Bar is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Medical technology clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 650 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Klass Siam are:
- Old three-story wooden building in the Institute of Technology is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Sathaban Kuatwicha Chia is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Gokulsgl is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.0 km from Klass Siam and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.